Out of code beer is an expensive problem for beer distributors. The huge selection of new breweries, brands and packages has been great for the beer industry, but not so great for your financial statements.
Out of code beer is a problem for beer distributors because we bear the full burden to deal with it. The stale dated product must be identified, removed from the retail account and destroyed. All the cost is on the distributor’s dime.
The key is to identify old beer before it goes bad and have a plan in place to get it sold through to the consumer while the beer is still fresh.
To help you reduce out of code beer in your company, I’ve put together the How to Reduce Out of Code Beer Guide and Online Course. The course is yours free with your paid annual subscription to Beer Business Finance.
This selling season, give the gift of saving money. Give the gift of reducing out of code beer in your business.
Here is a sampling of what you’ll learn in the guide and online course:
- How to identify, understand and communicate code dates to your team
- The cost of out of code beer: It’s more than you may think
- Implement and follow this close code process
- Track, measure, and monitor to reduce out of code in your beer business
- How to use incentives to reduce out of code beer
The course materials include a step-by-step guide to reduce out of code beer. The guide also includes plug and play spreadsheet templates and a one-page checklist.
Here is an overview of the tools included in the course:
- Spreadsheet templates to calculate the total costs of out of code beer (hint: it’s more than you may think)
- A step-by-step process you can use to manage close code product
- Reporting tools to track, measure, and monitor out of code beer
- A system to use incentives to reduce out of code beer
The course includes videos and a detailed guide on the process of reducing out of code beer. Also included are plug and play spreadsheet templates and a one-page checklist to jump start your out of code beer reduction plan.
It’s beer selling season, and it’s also the season to reduce out of code beer. Get the online course, and build your plan to reduce this costly expense in your business.
Yours in Reducing Out of Code Beer,
P.S. The course is yours free with your paid annual subscription to Beer Business Finance. Learn More about the Beer Business Finance Annual Subscription