What if you could pay your frontline sales reps based on what really matters to your business?
In today’s podcast, you’ll learn how.
Brad White from GP-Analytics joins us to explain how to use the VxP Compensation System to build a comp plan based on the key drivers of profitability in your beer business: Gross profit, volume and FPL (finished product loss).
- Traditional wholesaler compensation programs
- Common problems with comp plans, and how to fix them
- How the VxP Compensation System is different
- The key drivers of financial performance: Gross profit, volume and FPL
- Learn more about the VxP compensation system
- Contact Brad White to learn more: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get the finance newsletter for beer industry professionals