The wholesaler business plan outlines your mission, vision, core values, goals and objectives.
This the story of how you want to build and grow your business.
The financial section of the business plan takes these goals and turns them into numbers.
Components of the Wholesaler Financial Projections
- Sources and uses schedule – what do you need to buy, when will you need it, and where will you get the money
- Debt schedule – how much debt will you have, and how will you pay it back each month
- Income statement – what are the projected sales, margins and operating expenses
- Balance sheet – what are the assets and liabilities of the business
- Statement of cash flows – how will you measure cash flow into and out of the business
- Capital spending plan – what investments will you need to make in fixed assets (equipment, warehouse, trucks, etc.)
There’s a lot to consider when building your financial projections. The Wholesaler Business Plan course will help simplify the process, and walk you step by step through each section.
Ready to build your financial projections? Subscribe today for instant access to the course.
Already a subscriber? Log in and access the course from the Online Courses menu.
Learn more about how to build your business plan financial projections: