One of the best ways to improve financial results in your beer business is to have a solid financial plan.
The financial plan is made up of these 6 key steps:
- Financial planning best practices: How to create your team, what tools to use, and timing to get everything done.
- Sales and gross profit plan: How to use templates and key metrics to quickly build the plan.
- Operating expense plan: Start with a master list of expenses, review historical costs, and create detailed supporting schedules.
- Capital expense plan: Master planning template, future purchases, and future loan needs.
- Loan schedules and debt planning: Planning for cash flow and debt payments.
- Tactics to train your department managers in budget responsibility: How to train your managers and give them the tools needed to stay on budget.
To help save you time and money, I’ve put together an online course that walks you through each of these steps in the process to create a financial plan for your business.
The course is included with your Annual Subscription to Beer Business Finance.
Need 1-on-1 help to create your financial plan? Learn more about our 1-on-1 services.
Watch the Intro to Beer Wholesaler Financial Planning Video