Today we chat with Harry Schuhmacher, Editor and Publisher of Beer Business Daily, Craft Business Daily, and Wine & Spirits Daily. These publications are read on every continent in the world except Antarctica.
Harry has worked in the beer business for over 30 years, and has published Beer Business Daily for the last 20 years. Harry is also the producer of the Beer Industry Summit and the Wine & Spirits Summit.
In the podcast we cover a wide range of topics:
- Brewery – Distributor relationships
- The age of effervescence – is seltzer here to stay?
- The latest on beer wholesaler consolidation
- Predictions on the future of the 3-tier system
- Beer business lessons learned during the pandemic
Sign up for the World Famous Beer Business Finance newsletter.