In today’s podcast we hear from Kim McKinnish, CFO and SVP of the National Beer Wholesalers Association (NBWA).
Kim and I talk about a wide range of topics including the mission of the NBWA, membership benefits, NBWA’s Next Generation Leadership Group, and the newly launched BREW initiative, Building Relationships and Empowering Women.
We also discuss the current state of the beer industry, best practices and business lessons learned during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- How wholesalers can use financial skills to navigate challenges in the market
- The BREW Initiative: Building Relationships and Empowering Women
- Industry consolidation: Key factors behind wholesaler acquisitions
- Learn more about the BREW Initiative
- NBWA Membership Benefits
- Nex Gen Leadership Conference
- Sign up for the World Famous (and FREE) Beer Business Finance Newsletter
Listen to the Podcast: