I received this kind note from an owner who completed my Business Plan course:
“Thanks to you, we’re learning the business side of brewing and are getting closer to realizing our dream.” -Jennifer Lower, Owner of Simplified Brewing
It was an honor to help Jennifer with her plan so that she was able to take the next step in realizing her dream of getting into the beer business.
If you need help with your plan, the Wholesaler Business Plan course might be right for you.
Why you might need a business plan:
- Banks require them…
- If you need a loan for acquisition, expansion, or new equipment
- Investors won’t talk to you without one…
- If you’re looking to raise money, investors will need to see a business plan to understand how they’ll get a return on investment
- Board of directors needs one…
- To clarify the business strategy, mission, vision and corporate governance
- Internal planning purposes…
- To clearly communicate the goals and objectives of the business so that everyone on your team is on the same page
Ready to build your wholesaler business plan?
When you’re done with this course you’ll have a plan that is ready to implement and put into action.
Already a subscriber? Log in and access the course from the Online Courses menu.
Learn more about the Wholesaler Business Plan course: