Key performance indicators (KPIs) measure the most important numbers in your beer business.
In this post and short video, we’ll review 5 best practices to help you develop your own KPI dashboard.
5 KPI Best Practices
- Measure what matters, what makes a difference
- Keep it short…One page
- Share the goal or goals you want to accomplish and provide regular updates
- Benchmark Against Your past Results
- Avoid creating metrics, ratios KPIs that are difficult, time consuming (or impossible!) to calculate
Do This Next
- Watch the short video below: Key Performance Indicators
- Learn more about the Beer Business Finance Association and our break-out session on distributor KPIs