Today we talk sales compensation planning with the leadership team at Stokes Distributing.
Sparkman Walker, President, Matt Mumme, VP of Sales and GM, and Chris Leonard, CFO, share their experiences, challenges and benefits they’ve seen since partnering with Volume x Profit (VxP).
- How Stokes Distributing reduced finished product loss by 90%
- Best practices to implement a change in compensation plans
- How Stokes uses data to make better business decisions
- Connect with Matt Mumme, VP of Sales and GM: email@example.com
- Contact Bud Dunn to learn more about VxP: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the Beer Business Finance Association, a network of beer industry professionals