Gross profit is one of my favorite topics. In this podcast, I share the audio from my webinar titled How to Improve your Wholesaler Gross Profit.
Gross profit measures how much of each sales dollar is kept by the wholesaler. The math works like this: Sales minus cost of goods sold equals gross profit. On average, about 75% of the sales dollars goes to the supplier, freight carrier and the tax man. So, it pays to pay attention to your gross profit.
Key Topics Covered in the Podcast:
- Key drivers of wholesaler gross profit and how to improve them
- Common mistakes wholesalers make with gross profit
- Tips and tactics to increase gross profit in your business
- Check out the book: Beer Business Finance: A Handbook for the Next Generation
- Learn more about Beer Business Finance training for your wholesaler business
Listen to the podcast and learn how to efficiently improve gross profit in your beer business.